Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Favourite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
This is the first time I have ever participated in Top Ten Tuesday although I have seen it around for ages now. I'm going to have to cheat a little bit here though. Many people know that I used to blog at Heaven, Hell and Purgatory but that blog is no longer active. I've been blogging a couple of years so my Top Ten is going to come from my whole time blogging.
- Pushing The Limits by Kate McGarry
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- Forsaken (and all of the Demon Trappers books) by Jana Oliver
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
These aren't in any particular order. I don't think I could pick one top favourite book since I've been blogging. I am quite surprised at how many contemporary novels I picked though.