Wednesday 12 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Blink Once by Cylin Busby


West is a high school senior who has everything going for him – until an accident leaves him paralysed. Strapped down in his hospital bed, moving in and out of consciousness, West is isolated and alone. Until he meets Olivia.

Olivia is the girl next door – though not the typical girl next door. She is in the hospital room next to his, and before long, she’s sneaking into his room to talk with him. Only Olivia seems to know what he’s thinking, and even dreaming about. Yet certain questions haunt him: Why is Olivia in the hospital? And how is she connected to the terrible dreams he’s been having? But the biggest shock of all comes when West must face the possibility that the girl he’s fallen in love with – and who’s done more to aid his recovery than anyone else – may not even be alive.


Publisher: Bloomsbury
Released: 11th October

14 comments:

  1. Interesting. First I've seen of Blink Once but it sounds awesome. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOooO that sounds fabulous! Wonderful choice :) *new follower*

    Here's my WoW

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one either :) Epic choice!
    Rebekah - The Reflections of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm also following through GFC! Nice to meet a fellow UK Blogger :D

      Delete
  4. Sounds quite cool! Hope you get to read it soon!
    Here's mine- WoW
    Just followed you on GFC! Follow me back? :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding this one on my to-read list and I would love to get my hands on it when it comes out. Great pick! Thanks for sharing.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVED this book! I got an ARC from Netgalley. It was soooo sweet and heartbreaking at the same time! I highly recommend it!
    New Follower
    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hadn't heard of this one before, sounds good. Thanks for the suggestion. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last line makes me so excited to read this one!

    Visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds really good! And the cover is so pretty! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I've seen this one around a good bit lately. It looks really good to me. Great pick!

    Check out my WOW. New follower by the way!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete