Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Older Books You Don't Want People To Forget About
I love this as a topic for TTT!! I tend to not read new releases as they come out much compared with reading older releases. So many bloggers review books on or around release date and I like to remind people of great books after the hype dies down.
So here goes...
- Stacey Kade - The Ghost and the Goth
- Jackson Pearce - Sisters Red
- Jandy Nelson - The Sky is Everywhere
- Lesley Livingston - Wondrous Strange
- Patrick Ness - The Knife of Never Letting Go
- Cat Clarke - Entangled
- Alex Flinn - A Kiss in Time
- Lili St. Crow - Strange Angels
- Jenny Downham - Before I Die
- Forbidden - Tabitha Suzuma
These are all YA books that I've loved over the years of blogging since I started with Heaven, Hell and Purgatory a few years back. All of these I have loved for different reasons but think they're all great books which people need to be reminded of!