Monday 17 November 2014

Festive nails



Yes, I know it is no where near Christmas yet but I wanted to write about my nails. I have a *slight* obsession with nail polishes and own far too many yet I cannot stop buying them. 

Anyway, last year I had my nails done at a local salon and loved the Essie polish they used and have been on the look out for something similar ever since (the Essie colour is discontinued). I found a Nails Inc. polish in the 'Get it or regret it' sale online a few weeks ago for the bargain price of £5 so I knew I had to have it. It's called Nightingale Place and is sparkly red with a hint of gold glitter. I'm so in love with it!

As it's only the middle of November though I feel it is far too festive at the moment so I will be changing it pretty soon. I will be using it again in December though and maybe adding some nail art to make it a bit more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment