Monday 7 January 2013

Now taking New Adult



After reading a few New Adult novels in the past couple of weeks, I have decided that I'll be adding the genre to what I accept for review. I've read some fantastic books in this new genre so far and I'm excited to read more. I would especially like New Adult novels by British authors as everything I have read so far has been American. I'm also going to be taking in requests from self-published authors which is something I haven't done before. As this is a new genre and not much is being published yet, I think self-published novels will give me a wider range of things to read. 

If you have a New Adult novel you think I may be interested in, please do email me at linzeeloulabelle@gmail.com!


1 comment:

  1. Yay to this! Hopefully we'll continue to enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete