Wednesday 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Sister Assassin by Kiersten White



She never chose her deadly gift but now she’s forced to use it. How far would you go to protect the only family you have left?

Annie is beset by fleeting strange visions and a guilty conscience. Blind and orphaned, she struggles to care for her feisty younger sister Fia, but things look up when both sisters are offered a place at Kessler School for Exceptional Girls.

Born with flawless intuition, Fia immediately knows that something’s wrong, but bites her tongue… until it’s too late. For Fia is the perfect weapon to carry out criminal plans and there are those at Kessler who will do anything to ensure her co-operation.

With Annie trapped in Kessler’s sinister clutches, instincts keep Fia from killing an innocent guy and everything unravels. Is manipulative James the key to the sisters’ freedom or an even darker prison? And how can Fia atone for the blood on her hands?

  • Paperback: 302 pages
  • Publisher: HarperCollins Children's Books
  • Date Published: 19 Feb 2013

5 comments:

  1. this book does sound great! but I like the US edition cover!

    great pick,

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog, I've never been here before! I'm a new follower..
    I have this one for review and it's coming up on my schedule. I'm very much looking forward to it.
    I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great :) I really liked her other series.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved Kiersten White's Paranormalcy, so I'll definitely be picking up a copy of this one. Great choice!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this one! It was cute and quick to read.

    ReplyDelete